A friendly welcome and comfortable accommodation. We are privately owned and seek to treat each of our guests as an individual by meeting their own special needs. All of the 10 rooms are en-suite and designed to put your comfort first. All rooms come with a television, tea/coffee and ironing facilities. None of the rooms are above the bar and all the rooms are non-smoking. Two of the rooms have their own entrances providing that extra bit of freedom. Wi-Fi available in the bar areas. A full English or Continental breakfast can be provided.
- Monday 2pm to 9.30pm (cheap drinks deals all day Monday)
- Tuesday to Thursday 2pm to 930pm (food served 12pm to 7pm)
- Friday to 12pm- 930pm (food available 12pm -730pm)
- Sunday 12pm - 9.30pm (Sunday served 12pm to 5pm)
- Bank holiday Mondays 12pm - 9pm
- All opening times maybe subject to change due to the COVID pandemic
As well as offering a traditional bar, restaurant, car parking, and accommodation, we also offer a beer garden and sun deck area, making the perfect place to relax in the summer months.
Pets are welcome
Well behaved pets are welcome in the accommodation by arrangement only. They are more than welcome in the Bar areas, Garden and Sun Deck areas.